Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Fritz's Graduation

I know it has been a long time since I posted anything, there has been tons of things going on :) I am getting ready now to fly to Kentucky for Fritz's Graduation in Fort Knox. He graduates tomorrow, June 4, 2009 at 10:00 am! I am so excited to finally see him, we haven't seen each other since we got engaged! We will be able to spend about 13 days together, it is going to be a blast...we will be going to Texas to find a place to live and get Fritz all moved in and ready to start his new job!





Well I am off to the have lunch with my Mom and then to the airport. I will be back to you guys in a few days, I can't wait to see everyone at the engagement party Friday night :)



Love,

Soon-to-be Mrs. Behnke!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background