Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Ten on Tuesday

Well this is my first time doing Ten on Tuesday but I been wanting to blog and have a lot of random thing so here it goes!


  1. My parents got me an awesome sewing machine for Christmas so I have been dying to use it! Back in March I bought a bunch and I mean a bunch of patterns for different things like pillows and dresses and I got it all out and started learning :) I have since made 9 dresses and sold 6 of them!!! I am addicted to sewing and making things, last night I bought some fabric I have been looking for and I will be making a pair of shorts this week so once they are done I will post pics. Along with ones of the other dresses. p.s.I am taking orders and also doing little girl dresses! Oh and monogramming (my friend lets me use her machine until i get mine in July!)

  2. Since I moved here to El Paso I have become very involved with our FRG (Family Readiness Group) it keeps me busy and it is a great group of woman to be around. Last week I accepted the position as FRG Leader so I will be spending even more of my time on stuff for families and the soldiers, but I love every bit of it. Wish me Luck!!!

  3. The unit the my husband is in is called the Warhorse and the wives are called Fillies so myself and two other wives have started a group called Fittest Fillies based off of Biggest Loser. We meet once for weigh-ins and we also have different exercise classes just about every day of the week ranging from walking, swimming and my fav...Behnke Boot camp, lead by my husband when the Army allows his schedule to do so, otherwise it's me! I am still looking for a 1/2 marathon to train for in maybe June or July, any suggestions?

  4. I am hosting a baby shower on Sunday for Cassie one of my friends and an FRG member :) She is due May 23rd so I hope she makes until the shower! On a side note please keep her, her family and especially Cassie's mother in your prayers as she is in the ICU right now and cannot be with her.

  5. A long time friend and high school/college co-worker Jessica is moving to El Paso this weekend and I am so happy and excited to have a friend from home here in El Paso!!! Have a safe and fun drive here Jessica and Trey :)

  6. I am hoping to go to FL with my Family in June for my Mom's birthday, long weekend with them is much better than no time at all!

  7. I am currently board out of my mind...proctoring the 1st yr Medical student NBME, ugh long day!

  8. Hubby and I have not had much time just the two of us between his work, my work, FRG and life so I am hoping to plan a little getaway, camping trip something for Memorial day weekend and enjoy some US time! That man make me smile :)...suggestions on place to go?

  9. I am working on a blog for me to put the things that I am making & selling so be on the look-out for it and I am taking request! Here is the link to our Fittest Fillie Blog check it out.

  10. I miss my hubby! Off to play in the field again, he will be in the field/training more this year then home, ugh!


Photobucket

1 comment:

background