Ok...so I know I have been MIA for like 5 months, yikes! but I have a very good reason :)
My new found hobby of sewing has turned into a business! Yes a business! It is great and I love it because I get to be creative and design my favorite things. But it has now taking over my house and my life (why I have not posted). I am currently selling my items in a boutique here in El Paso called The Pink Cottage and it has been a huge success. I am also started this past weekend with my first bazaar, not as much sales there but got my name out big time. The bazaar was for Home Based Businesses of Fort Bliss, my upcoming ones are a PTA Fall Bazaar and El Maida Shrine Fall Bazaar...wish me luck! And as many of you may already know I have a page on Facebook- search glitz by jennifer and like my page if you’re not already. I really want to start a website to order from but I currently cannot keep up with my order that I have just from Facebook, The Pink Cottage and friends :) It is a great feeling though!
I started out with adult women's dresses and a few girls dress along with embroidery for boys....Now I am mainly doing children’s clothes anything from complete costume to embroidery to appliqué as well as baby items (blankets, car seat covers, diaper bags, ext.) Here are a few pictures of items I have done!


That is so exciting about how great your business is doing! You'll have to hire someone to help you pretty soon. A lot of people have good success selling things on Etsy - you may want to try that when you have time to expand. I love all of your stuff! Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete