Goodbyes are not forever. Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you, until we meet again!
~Author Unknown
 |
My Soldier, My Hero, My Husband!
DEPLOYMENT! |
Reality is setting in, everything is becoming so real and I am having a rush of emotions coming over me daily! I am trying to keep it all together and be strong...but sometime it is just plain HARD! In about 20 way too short days I will be kissing my Soldier goodbye until we meet again in 9 months.
 |
| Our Little Family :) |
We have been busy getting him ready and packing up our apartment and moving everything to storage so that I can move back to South Carolina to be with my family and friends while the sweet Hubs is deployed.
 |
| The boxes are never ending! |
Sorry to have been so MIA with my blog but I hope to keep it updated with everything that I do to keep me busy during the deployment and share some fun things with others who are going through the same thing or are about to go through a deployment.
No comments:
Post a Comment