Thursday, April 30, 2009
Dress Shopping and Photographer
I have found my dress :) it is the one and I definetly got that feeling that everyone tells you about that when you put it on you just know and I know! I went to Charlotte and tried some on a few weekends ago and HATED everything. A friend of mine told me about a place called the Glass Carriage and when I went there I found 3 that I loved, so I knew I was going to need to bring my sisters and Dad back to see them to help me decide, but because I still was not sure I went to one other place this week that many people have recommended to me called Evelyn’s. There is a lot to be said for the small town shops vs. the big places! We went in and just started picking out about 20 (+) dresses that I liked. I went into the room to try them all on and she told me to pick my favorite and start with that one so...I looked through them all and found my fav and put it on. My mom zipped me up and we both said,"this is it!" I walked out of the fitting room and just knew it; I was not going to take it off! It was a combo of all the others that I liked into one. Well of course I tried on some others but nothing was like this one. So I am taking my Dad back with me today to see what he has to say about it and then we are going to meet with the Photographer :) I am super excited to see her work and what she has to say and offer to us. We will hopefully schedule a date and time for the engagement pictures as well! Wish us LUCK :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment