Friday, August 21, 2009

Bittersweet!(OLD)

Today is a very bittersweet day for me....it is my last full day in the office of USC School of Medicine!! December would have been 6 years that I have worked here and learned a whole new world of things along with many great people! I have truley enjoyed my job working with the 3rd and 4th year medical students as well as the many Internal Medicine Residents!! It has given me many great opportunites as well and wounderful work experiance. I might miss it a little bit but I am even more excited to see what is about to begin for me and my life with my soon to be husband in 15 days!!!








Soooo to play a little bit of catch up on the things that have been going on since my last post I will start in order of dates :)




On August 9th I had my second bridal shower that was hosted by Anita and Rhonda, I was joined by some of my co-workers along with friends my awesome 2 sisters and mom and some bridesmaids!!


















I LOVE my china :)



Oh the Bachelorette weekend at the beach!!!!!!



It was a blast to say the least :) thanks to my amazing friends, SISTER and bridesmaids. We went to Myrtle beach for the weekend...it rained all day Friday but Friday night it stop so us 8 girls could have a blast!



We decided to get a taxi to come pick us up from the condo so that way we could all have a good time, but seems how there are 8 of us we need a VAN! Well Bethany called around to some places and one of them said no problem we will see you at 9:30 at your condo and we will be there to pick you up from Broadway when you are ready to come home! Perfect right :) well it was even more perfect when we all walk outside and there is a LIMO to pick us up!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

background