Friday, September 11, 2009

FedEx

As I am up stairs trying to get ready to go to Carolina Ale House for the USC game, out with everyone for a "last fling before the ring" and picking Fritz up from the airport at 11:30 PM 2 days before our wedding....I hear my Dad yelling "Temple! Temple, come here NOW, quick! Temple, hurry up!" So I figured her BFF Donna had got into town early and surprised her. Well how WRONG was I! I then hear my Mom yelling" Jennifer, come here NOW!" and I reply with "Why? I am trying to get ready (due to the fact I was running late, but that is nothing new :))" So she tells me "Come sign for your package from FedEx, it has your name on it." So with my make up half done and one shoe on I went running down the stairs, fling open the door and what do I see....NOT THE FEDEX MAN but FRITZ with a dozen hot pink roses!!!
So needless to say I was beyond EXCITED and full of questions b/c he was not supposed to get in until 11:30 PM and there was no car outside! And on top of that while I was just getting my eyebrows waxed he was "at the airport and had to go" Well he had to go b/c Glen was there to pick him up and bring him to my house!
Fritz LOVES to surprise me all the time with things like that...Kind of like the time he had to take his Grandma to the dentist and could not come back to Columbia from KY but really the whole day he was texting me he was DRIVING! Have a mentioned that I LOVE THIS MAN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background