Sunday, September 20, 2009

El Paso, Texas



After our beautiful, amazing and everything that I ever dreamed my wedding day would be like on September 5, 2009 @ 5:00 PM, Fritz and I drove from Columbia, SC to El Paso, Texas to our 1st home! It was a 24 hours, 1694 miles from my parents driveway to ours (with Major in the back seat).

We of course had to ship a LOT and I mean a LOT of my stuff including our weddings gifts., and the best part is that 2 weeks later we are still getting presents :) The people down in the office loved when my 132 lb box of clothes and gifts came all at the same time, oh yeah, and our new grill and a few other smaller boxes!
















Half way to Texas!
When I came with Fritz in June to El Paso we picked out the aprtment that we are living in and also brought a good bit of both of our belongings to get our soon to be home together set up. Since then, I am enjoying putting all of OUR new gifts out and doing a little bit of redecorating!!!

Set up in June...

Set up in September :)
I had to brighten it up a little and add some more color!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

background