Here are some pictures of the things I have done so far....
First one I made :)
Easter Sunday
Lemons
Dragonflies
Family pic for Emily's Prom!!!
Second one of this one I made with a few things added this time
Monogram also on the overall leg
back pocket of boys shorts
Graphic was already on there...just added the name :)
And this is just some of it! I will take orders so let me know if you want anything...I am LOVING and ENJOYING being able to do all of this.










I would totally love a dress! Holy cow - those are gorgeous! Let's talk!
ReplyDeleteDo you have an etsy store? I love those dresses!!!
ReplyDeletewow! these are all so beautiful! great job. now you need to teach me how to use a sewing machine. and I'd love to see some of your little girl stuff. she is due in July! email me! and get an etsy shop going!
ReplyDeleteThanks girls! I have to much fun doing this!!
ReplyDeleteRachel-call me 803-673-0515 :) we can do some for you and Katie!!
I do not have a etsy store, I have thought about it but was not sure how well it would do so I have not dont it yet.
Michelle-I am also going to be doing some baby blankets, travel diaper bags/clutch that holds 3 diapers, changing cloth and the travel wipe case! Then burp-cloths and bibs and this carseat cover thing :) So yes we need to talk for sure!!