Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A December to Remember!

I arrived in Columbia, SC on Friday November 27th just in time for a nice Thanksgiving dinner with my family :) I had a very fun and packed trip home. I was able to be home for the Carolina vs. Clemson game on Saturday so of course we made it a big event with the whole family and I got to see a good bit of friends that I had not seen in months. Below is a picture of my Sisters tailgating.



My Mom and I went to NY to surprise her BFF Donna for her 50th birthday! We had a blast and what was evern better was I got to spend 2 days in the car just My Mom and I and then lots of girls time while we were there. We were also able to visit family and attend a girls night Christmas Party and my cousin Katie's basketball game!

 

My other big reason for coming home to SC is for an awesome friends and ZTA sisters wedding! I was very excited to finally be able to be a part of her wedding, living in Texas made it hard/ not possiable to attend her bridal showers.
The Night before Courtney becomes MRS!
 
Bridal Brunch with Bridesmaids

Mr. & Mrs. Ganes and I

I was very lucky to also get to see my Grandma while I was home, she came from FL to spend Christmas with my Family 2 days before I left to go back to El Paso!







Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jennifer! Very nice to meet you! I love your blog! I hope you don't mind if I add it to my blog list. In any case, I can't believe you live in El Paso! I see your husband is in the military. Which unit is he in? I'm going to be living on the East Side (off of Rich Beem). I've known Lindsay's family for years now and it's nice to find a mutual friend here in the El Paso area!

    ReplyDelete

background