- My mom is coming in town for the weekend (I am not very patiently waiting at work to leave to go get her right now!)
- We have our first Beer/Stable Call tonight for hubby's work now that he is the Platoon Sergeant we have more fun functions to attend
- We are running in our 1st 1/2 Marathon Sunday morning so wish me luck!
- It's my BIRTHDAY weekend(yikes i am going to be 26!!) :) In my house (parents) we get a whole Birthday week and mine is starting this weekend seems how my Mom will be here! I might even do a little something later too but we shall see...hubby is leaving for the field on Wednesday March 10-19th!
Friday, March 5, 2010
Big Weekend
It is a big weekend for My hubby and I for a few reasons:
Well I am off to do some work and make the time pass before I leave for the airport to get my Momma!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Happy Birthday Week! I try to get Doug to do a birthday month for me, but it doesn't work! Enjoy time with your mom - I know she misses you! Good luck on the 1/2!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Enjoy your special weekend and best wishes on the 1/2 marathon!
ReplyDelete