30 questions and answers to learn about my amazing Husband and myself.
1. What are your middle names? Karissa and William
2. How long have you been together? We met and started dating the end of the summer 2008
3. How long did you know each other before you started dating? Well we meet on a Saturday and went on our first "real" date on Monday and have been together ever since!!
4. Who asked who out? I don't think either of us asked we just were inseparable from day one
5. How old are each of you? He is now 28 and I will turn 26 next Tuesday!
6. Did you go to the same school? Nope
7. Are you from the same home town? Nope, we meat in Columbia, SC but he is from Reed, KY
8. Who is the smartest? We are both smart in our own ways :) that why we work so great together
9. Who majored in what? I majored in Graphic Design and well he is in the Army!
10. Who is the most sensitive? That would be ME, for sure! He can be every now and then though.
11. Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? El Paso, TX our first duty station together and our home.
12. Who has the worst temper? I think we both have a temper but I would say his is probably worse than mine.
13. How many children do you want? ummm....1 maybe 2, not so sure.
14. Who does the cooking? We both cook but most of the time it is me only because I was not work up until January and now I get home before him most days.
15. Who is more social? Well that would be me for sure :) I love to go out, entertain and be social. He enjoys it as well when I break him out of his norm shell.
16. Who is the neat freak? I am a neat freak about everything except my room/clothes but he is a neat freak about that so it works...sometimes!
17. Who is the most stubborn? I can't choose on this one. We're both pretty stubborn.
18. Who wakes up earlier? That would be my hubby but I do try and get up and make his lunch for the day before he leaves at 4:30 AM!!
19. Where was your first date? Olive Garden
20. Who has the bigger family? Me...And we are very close :)
21. Do you get flowers often? Yes :)
22. How do you spend the holidays? It all depends; we live the Army life so we do what works best of that time.
23. Who is more jealous? I think we both have a little in us but I think he is more than I am.
24. How long did it take to get serious? Honestly, just a few days!
25. Who eats more? He wins this one with flying colors!!
26. What do you do for a living? Well I work at Texas Tech School of Medicine in the Office of Curriculum, Evaluation and Accreditation for the 3rd and 4th year Medical students; well he is in the Army :)
27. Who does the laundry? We both do it.
28. Who's better with the computer? Definitely me.
29. Who drives when you are together? Most of the time, him.
30. What is your song? We have a few :)

No comments:
Post a Comment