Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I am looking Forward to!

Seems how I have been so MIA with blogging I thought I would share a few things that I am looking forward to and some upcoming events in my crazy busy life!
Well to start with tonight I have a soccer game, our last game is on Saturday :( I am sad for soccer to end but so ready for T-Ball to start on Monday! When I couldn't find a team to play on myself last year I decided to the next best thing was to Coach Soccer, my first team that I coached was great! I mean they all worked together very well and played hard and we had a winning season with only one loss, yay go Lil' Strikers...well this season it has been the complete opposite for me and my Lil' Strikers we have won 2 games I know it's not about winning when you are coaching 5 & 6 year olds, it's about learning the game and skills...but it has also been a VERY big challenge with these little soccer players, they just were not really into it at practice or the games so for me as a Coach who has played for 18 years it has been hard to say the least, although I do have about 3 out of the 15 that are all about it! So here is to another season of soccer!


T-Ball yes the lady that I Coach soccer with and her son is on our team also wanted to me to Coach T-Ball with her! Sooo here goes nothing...wish me LUCK with this because I have no hand-eye coordination and have also been scared to play softball and get my teeth knocked out lol. Let's go Lil' Slugger's we can do this!!

I have a BIG day tomorrow but I will save that for tomorrows post :) I need to do something to keep you coming back!

Staring Monday the hubs is back to training.....UNTIL July 1st ugh(with a few weekends off in-between) the joys of them prepping for deployment, but I guess I would rather that then them going un-prepared! With that being said I will be headed to SOUTH CAROLINA on May 5th for a long weekend with my family! I will be there for 2 other great reasons besides being with my family :) It is Emily my youngest sister's prom and Mother's day! WooHoo!

My Sister's & I at Christmas

I will also be heading to Albuquerque, NM June 4th for a good friends graduation, way to go Patricia keep up the hard work! She is a Mother of 5 great children 4 of them under the age of 10 and wife to an AMAZING Soldier and going to school! She will be receiving her associates’ in June and then continuing to get her Bachelors’ starting in July! I am thinking I might even check out the Albuquerque Zoo while I am there I have heard it is pretty awesome!

So there you have just few things that keep me busy in my crazy life & I LOVE every bit of it minus not ever getting to see My Fritz Charming, My Hero, My Soldier and most of all MY LOVING HUSBAND!


My Hub-a-Love!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

background