Once again I have been busy and have not updated my blog...sorry!! But I have been busy updating my inventory and what glitz by Jennifer has to offer :) Here is the link to my website or Facebook! I am truley having a blast designing and creating fun new items for my shoppers. Please feel free to share this with any of your fellow bloggers, friends and family. I have started doing giveaways so be on the look out, or if you have any special request let me know!
Funky & Fun over the top hair bow & Flip Flops
This is my top item right now :) and I LOVE making them!!
Not everything that I do is for girls so if you have the cute lil' men in your life I have stuff for them as well just let me know what your looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment