F: I forgot my wallet
J: You don't need it I got mine
F: Well I need my ID for drinks
J: No worries babe...you look old enough you don't need it!
F: Just turn around I need my wallet!
J: ugh...fine!
Well this was also because of the surprise....he needed to waste some time because the table at BJ's was not ready yet! We pull in and he is like running in the door, grabs my hand and pulling me through the restaurant as I am saying "we need to put our name in at the desk"...nope because there sits the Leon Family, Danny and Cheryl :)
Thanks Hubby and Mom for my surprise birthday dinner and cake!
yummm birthday cake and margaritas :)
Aiden..our friends the Leon's son
Opening presents from my Mom on Sunday after the run & big bowl of Marble Slab Ice Cream!!
Now today...my real birthday my office took me to lunch at Chili's and got hot pink daisies and cute pj's from Victoria Secret!
Ready or not I am 26!! Yikes :)




i'm sorry i'm just now reading this! what a great birthday weekend :)
ReplyDelete